Patty Fleur (パティ・フルール, Pati Furuuru) is one of the main protagonists from Tales of Vesperia introduced in the PS3 remake and is a cameo support character in ACS.
Patty is a pirate girl who is looking for lost treasures of the legendary pirate "Aifreed" while also trying to recover most of her forgotten memories. She met Yuri Lowell some time in the original game and fell in love with him at first sight. Patty wields both a dagger and a gun in battle and is capable of using a variety of different artes with unique effects.
Using her support arte in battle produces the following different effects at the end chosen at random:
- She will fall back down on the ground while riding a yellow star where the enemy is standing and deal damage. This effect seem to happen more frequently than the others.
- She will slowly fall back down on the ground while holding a food bowl where the enemy is standing. After this, she would either:
- Toss the food bowl towards the enemy since it's too hot and deal damage.
- Bring out a random food item which would moderately increase either the player's HP, TP and/or OVL Gauge. Some of the food items she brings out can moderately increase more than one or all of the player's stats enumerated above.
- She will fall back down on the ground hard flat on her face where the enemy is standing and deal damage.
- She will fall back down on the ground while riding a squid-like rocket (a giant Yakitori to be exact) where the enemy is standing and deal damage. The landing produces a green magic circle which slightly heals the player's HP.
Support Artes (援技 - Hikuwaza)Edit
Star of Dream
|↑ F||-|| 13|